TEAM TANAKA Index du Forum
TEAM TANAKA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ipod4 1_5.0.1_9a404_restore.ipsw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM TANAKA Index du Forum -> TEAM TANAKA -> Fiche Membre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harkydas

Grade: Kage
Niveau:
Amélioration: 1/3
Amélioration.: 5/6

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ipod4 1_5.0.1_9a404_restore.ipsw Répondre en citant

Ipod4 1_5.0.1_9a404_restore.ipsw > bit.ly/27KNSWs

Derniers...Commentaires...Tax...law...about...businesses...in...the...USA...is...ever...changingThen..you..are..ready..Apple4Life..Wait,..how..do..you..downgrade?..Did..you..use..iFaith..because..that..will..not..work..for..meso..which..ipsw..to..I..download..Thanks..Grant..the..ipsw..does..not..work..it..is..so..a..lie..you..should..say..how..to..to..download..Kenny..Leiffer..when..it..is..about..to..install..cydia..it..says..that..windows..has..stopped..this..program..from..working..help?..Sunho..Hong..it..says..that..for..me..too!..Mothafcka..that..IPSW..is..not..suported..iphone..4..USERIPHONE4..omg..i..download..iPhone3,15.0.19A405Restore.ipsw..2..hours..and..not..working..pls..help..Spideryan111..its..not..supported..NEED..HELP..:$..Sam..keep..getting..redsnow..is..not..compatible..with..5.0.1..software..Melton..mines..keep..saying..unsupported..ipsw..Bellechanson..Mine..tooRenamed.to.iPhone2,15.0.19A404Restore.IPSWSo..it..evidently..workedmy..ipad..runs..5.0.1..(9A405),..and..i..have..windows..laptop..Aaronfrodge..unreconized..build..on..just..boot..Aaronfrodge..unreconized..build..on..just..boot..THELUNCHCLUB..My..ios..is..5.0.1,..when..I..downloaded..the..link..that..is..provided..at..the..top,..redsnow..didnt..identify..the..fingerprintI.used.the.RedSn0w.0.9.9b8.like.the.video.stated.and.get.the.same.responseSubscribe...Facebook...Lets...Get...Social...Recent...Posts...Full...Recap...Of...Apples...iPhone...6S...Event...An...iOS...8.4...Jailbreak...Has...Been...Shown...on...Video...Top...5...New...Features...in...iOS...8.4...HBO...Now...Launches...Exclusively...on...Apple...TV...in...April...iPhone...6...Review...Recent...Posts...Full...Recap...Of...Apples...iPhone...6S...Event...September...09,...2015...An...iOS...8.4...Jailbreak...Has...Been...Shown...on...Video...April...20,...2015...Top...5...New...Features...in...iOS...8.4...April...20,...2015...HBO...Now...Launches...Exclusively...on...Apple...TV...in...April...March...09,...2015...iPhone...6...Review...October...25,...2014...Popular...Posts...How...to...Jailbreak...iOS...5.0.1...[Step...by...Step...Guide]...November...03,...2011...iPod...Touch...4G...Giveaway!...November...24,...2011...How...to...Jailbreak...iOS...5.0.1...Untethered...using...RedSn0w...0.9.10...[Step...by...Step...Guide]...December...27,...2011...How...To...Jailbreak...iOS...5...[Step...by...Step...Guide]...October...12,...2011...How...To...Jailbreak...iPhone...4S...&...iPad...2...iOS...5.0.1...on...Windows...With...Absinthe...[Guide]...January...21,...2012...Categories...Select...Category...Accessories...Apple...TV...Cydia...Cydia...Reviews...Featured...iMac...iOS...iOS...5...iOS...5...iOS...5.0.1...iOS...5.0.1...iOS...5.0.1...iOS...5.1...iOS...5.1.1...iOS...6...iOS...6...iOS...7.0.4.../...7.0.5.../...7.0.6...iOs...7.0.6...iOS...8...iOS...Apps...iPad...iPad...2...iPad...3...iPad...3...iPad...Mini...iPhone...iPhone...4...iPhone...4S...iPhone...5...iPhone...5...iPhone...Apps...iWatch...Jailbreak...Jailbreak...Tools...New...iPad...News...Product...Reviews...Reviews...Rumors...Tips...Unlock...Archives...Select...Month...September...2015...April...2015...March...2015...October...2014...September...2014...July...2014...June...2014...February...2014...January...2014...September...2013...June...2013...February...2013...January...2013...December...2012...November...2012...October...2012...September...2012...August...2012...July...2012...June...2012...May...2012...April...2012...March...2012...February...2012...January...2012...December...2011...November...2011...October...2011......Copyright...2015...-...DailyiFixJaymercado89...hi...i...jus...updated...my...iphone...4...from...4.3.3...to...5.1...i...have...to...unlock...it...to...use...the...gevey...sim,...the...unlock...went...smooth...but...now...im...trying...to...jailbreak...it...and...it...goes...through...the...whole...process...but...when...all...the...writing...pops...up...on...the...phone...it...doesnt...go...awayWith..gIs...this...happening...to...anyone...else???...tyler...hey,...when...you...rebot...it...to...get...cydia...working...its...says...unrecognized...build...please...help...Gokulgupta1997...it...says...the...ipsw...file...is...not...supported...by...redsnow...help...me...out...Haah1997...it...says...the...ipsw...file...is...not...supported...by...redsnow...help...me...out...Dual...It...says...that...its...not...supported...&...pleasee...answerr...jailbreak...fixer...okay...for...all...you...say...its...not...supported...your...right...i...have...the...right...ispw...files...go...to:...and...select...your...device...and...software...version...then...download...this...wil...work...Jaaronrl...hey...it...says...that...is...not...supported...what...do...i...do...Jaylen90...wheres...is...the...download...Sledge10...hey...my...ipod...wont...let...me...open...cydia...and...also...on...my...computer...it...says...unrecognized...build...for...getting...cydia...to...turn...colored!...Big...Dongey...why...isnt...it...workinking...Nezarmugahed...what...is...this...its...not...working...do...it...right...or...leave...it...Cory...Gutierrez...MY...REDSN0W...SAYS...NOT...SUPPORTED...AND...I...CANT...FIGURE...OUT...HOW...TO...DOWN...GRADE...I...JUST...WANT...MY...JAILBREAK...BAC...CAN...YOU...HELP...A...BROTHER...OUT...PLS...Jmuench21...what...if...u...already...have...5.0.1...not...the...beta...will...this...jailbreak...still...work...and...i...have...the...iphone...4...Bilal...I...follow...the...same...&&&...as...per...the...video...on...my...Iphone...3Gs,...every...thing...went...successful&&&&&403...Forbidden.is...this...normal...or...this...is...normal?...cant...proceed...since...its...not...letting...meChrisdmcardle.how.do.i.know.what.beta.my.phine.is???.i.have.ios.5.,0,1.idk.what.bata.it.is.Paris.Underwood.I.follow.the.steps.for.the.white.cydia.icon.but.when.i.just.boot.from.extras.and.go.thru.the.steps.Redsnow.comes.back.saying.the.below.messageBut:...if...I...hit...NO...whe...asked...if...I...have...a...new...bootrom,...it...then...tells...me...my...device...does...not...support...untethered...jailbreakCrystal-RX,..Jan..9,..2012..Crystal-RX..Expand..Collapse..macrumors..68030..Joined:..Dec..22,..2008..Location:..Seattle,..WA..USA..#13..The..Rough..Boy..said:..↑..My..iPhone..3GS..ios..5.0.1..My..SN..Begins..with..841041..I..Opened..RedsnOw..Selected..IPSw..Then..I..Got..This..Message..Says..Is..This..The..Newer..(Fixed)..Model:..Yes..or..No..(Do..I..Hit..Yes..or..No)..Can..Someone..Help..Me..Is..this..a..newer..model..of..the..iPhone?..If..not..sure,..you..can..determine..your..production..week..from..the..serial..number..in..your..Settings->General->About..screenwhat...can...i...doYour.redsn0wwin0.9.9b8.program.cant.recognize.dmg,.and.does.not.support.supported.iPhone3,15.0.19A404Restore.ipswiphone.where.do.u.download.redsnow.Charlescoon608.when.u.was.jailbreaking.my.ipod.it.would.not.turn.back.on.after.i.held.the.buttons.down.,.do.you.know.how.to.fix.that.?.Fernandotirado23.when.i.try.putting.it.in.dfu.mode,.it.says.that.i.must.have.misunderstood.the.instructions.but.im.not.doing.anything.wrong:(.what.up?.Fernandotirado23.it.says.that.i.have.an.unrecodnized.build:(.Semual123.it.keep.saying.its.not.supported.what.do.i.do??.ipodtouch.I.accidently.deleted.my.sources.how.do.I.get.them.backThis...happened...right...after...I...jailbreaked...my...ipodits.been.stuck.on.apple.logo.for.15min.+please...helpCan...someone...help...me?...bkeene...bbsipodtouch...ok,...heres...the...scoop,...when...i...select...ipsw...(5.0.1)...it...says...that...version...of...IPSW...is...not...supported...on...this...version...of...redsn0wthanks...Ressanareswari...it...was...hard...Dudeshiv...The...IPSW...could...not...be...identifiedBut,...then...the...apple...logo...comes...and...the...iphone...seems...to...get...stuckwhat...happens...if...I...select...enable...multitask...gestures...on...my...iphone...4??...Pepe...Izzo...its...going...threw...ALL...THE...CODES...AND...IT...JUST...STOPPED...and...at...the...bottom...it...says...panic:hanging...herePlease.helpI..have..downloaded..the..firmware..and..restored..the..iPad,..but..the..firmware..is..not..saved..in..ipsw..formatYOU.SHOULD.WARN.ABOUT.THAT.Jash50.is.this.jailbreak.tethered.or.untethered.alexiphone4life.you.can.choose.between.tethered.and.untethered.installing.from.cydia.thebigboss.you.can.rebot.your.device.without.connecting.to.a.PC.But.you.cannot.use.safari.or.emailswhat...do...i...do...Abc321...reboot...it...using...redsnow...to...tether...it...yoyo...you...dont...get...it& f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM TANAKA Index du Forum -> TEAM TANAKA -> Fiche Membre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange